Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University offers admission of eligible candidates to various undergraduate and post graduate courses. HNBGU Admission for some courses is through entrance exam while for some courses, it is through merit based. Candidates are advised to fill up the application form before the closing date.
HNBGU Admission 2021 – Overview
|Name of the university||Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University|
|Mode of admission||Entrance Exam/ Merit|
|Exam Centres||Srinagar, Pauri, Tehri and Dehradun|
|Courses offered||UG/ PG/ M.Phil|
HNBGU 2021 Important Dates:
|Online registration starts||2nd Week of April 2021|
|Deadline to submit Application Form||April 2021|
|Online application form close to submit||May 2021|
|Download the Admit Card||May 2021|
|HNBGU 2021 Entrance Exam Date||June 2021|
|Results Date declaration||July/August 2021|
HNBGU Courses Offered:
- BA / B.Sc., specialization in Home Science for the duration of 3 years
- B.Sc. specialized in Forestry & Natural Resources or Horticulture for 4 Years
- B.Sc. specialization in Science subject for a duration of 3 years
- B.Tech, specialization in any subject for the duration of 4 Years
- B.Tech, specialization in any subject for the duration of 3 Years
- B.Pharma., specialization in Pharmaceutical Science for the duration of 2 years
- B.Com. specialization in any subject for the duration of 3 Years
- B.A. specialization in any subject for the duration of 3 Years
- Integrated B.Sc. + M.Sc., specialization in any subject for the duration of 5 years
- BHM & CT, specialization in Hospitality Studies for 4 years
- B.A.(Hon.) specialization in any subject for the duration of 3 Years
- Modern B.A. Specialization in English for 3 years
- B.Lib. & Info. Sc, specialization in Library & Information Science for 1 year
- LLB specialization in Law for 3 years
- B.Ed. specialization in Education for the duration of 1 year
- B.P.Ed., specialization in Physical Education for the duration of 2 years
Post Graduate Courses:
- Pharma. specialization in Pharmaceutical Science for 2 years
- B.Sc., specialization in any subject for 2 years
- Phil, specialization in Environment Plant Bio for one year
- MA, specialization in any subject for 2 years
- B.Ed, specialization in Adult Continuing Education & Extension in 2 years
- (Edu.), specialization in Education for the duration of 2 Years
- Com, specialization in Commerce for the duration of 2 Years
- PG Dip., specialization in any subject for the duration of one year
- C.A., specialization in Computer Application for 3 years
- PG Dip., specialization in Journalism & Mass Mass Communication for the duration of 1 year
- Phil, specialization in Foreign Languages for the duration of one year
- LLM, specialization in Law for the duration of 2 Years
- B.A. specialization in any subject for the duration of 2 Years
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
HNBGU Admission Eligibility:
For admission in under graduate courses, candidates must have passed class 12th from a recognized board with at least 45% marks. For admission in post graduate courses, candidates should have a graduation degree with minimum 45% marks.
Note: Go through the admission notification once for detailed eligibility criteria.
HNBGU Application Fee (As per previous stats):
For All Courses:
|General/ OBC||Rs 250/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs 125/-|
For MBA & B Tech Courses:
|General/ OBC||Rs 300/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs 150/-|
HNBGU Entrance Exam Pattern:
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions.
- Total number of questions: 100
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry 1 Marks
- Negative Marking is not there.
- Exam duration: 2 hours.
Get Here: HNBGU Syllabus
HNBGU Admission Process:
(i) For M.A./M.Sc./M.Com./MCA/ M.Pharm./ M.Tech./MSW/LLM/ B.Pharm./ B.P.Ed./ BHM/B.Lib./B.Tech.(Lateral Entry)/P.G Diploma courses: Admission is through HNBGU Entrance Exam.
(ii) For CAT/MAT/CMAT/JEE (Main) 2021 Scores for MBA/MBA (Tourism and Travel Management)/B.Tech.(1st Sem.): Admission is through counseling based on merit of All India Tests.
HNBGU Admission 2021 Application Form:
Candidates can submit the form both through online and offline mode (as per their choice):
How to fill Offline HNBGU Application Form?
- Candidates needs to visit the official website i.e. www.hnbgu.ac.in
- On the menu bar of the home page, go to “Admission” section.
- A drop down list will be shown up, choose “Admission form” link from there.
- A new page will be opened up, download the application form in PDF form from there.
- Fill the form with all necessary details such as academic and personal details.
- Visit the nearest bank branch to make a bank challan for HNBGU.
- At last, send the HNBGU Application Form by post at the university address.
Download: HNBGU Admission Form
How to fill HNBGU Online Application Form?
- Firstly go to the official website i.e. www.hnbgu.ac.in
- On the home page, visit “Admission” section, appearing at the menu bar.
- Select “Online Admission Form” link from the drop down list.
- A new page will be opened up, containing the online application form link.
- Fill up the asked details such as academic and personal details in the form.
- Verify the form once and submit it.
Official Link: HNBGU Online Application Form
Press Here: HNBGU Official Website
Applicants need to bring out the print out of the application form for counseling process. Also, some necessary documents are also required at the time of counseling such as:
- Valid MAT /CAT/C-MAT/GMAT Score card
- 10th Standard Mark sheet for Date of Birth Verification.
- Certificate of minimum eligibility for admission. ( Graduation)
- Certificate showing reservation category of applicant
We the team members of recruitmentresult.com hopes that the above provided information about HNBGU 2021 Admission and Entrance Exam is useful for the candidates that are seeking for admission in Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University for the academic session 2021-22.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|HNBGU Admission||HNBGU Date Sheet|
|Students’ Horoscope||Entrance Exam in India|
|Scholarship in India||UGC Approved University List|
|List of Fake Universities||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|