The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has scheduled the walk-in interview for IARI Recruitment 2020. The aim of organization is to fill up 07 posts of Young Professional-II and SRF Vacancy. Candidates fulfilling the requisite eligibility requirements can apply for IARI vacancy and appear in Walk-in Interview on below specified dates.
|IARI Recruitment 2020 Notification||Download PDF|
|IARI Official Website||Get Here|
IARI Notification 2020 – Highlights
- Name of the Organization: Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
- Category: IARI Recruitment 2020
- Selection Criteria: Walk-in Interview
- Official Website: www.iari.res.in
IARI Walk-In-Interview 2020 for Young Professional / SRF:
|Job Role||Young Professional / SRF|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk-In-Interview Date||15 & 16 December 2020|
IARI Vacancy 2020
- Young Professional- II – 06 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow – 01 Post
What Qualifications are required for IARI Jobs?
For Young Professional- II In Expansion of activities of Biotech KISAN Hub in aspirational districts / Establishment of Biotech KISAN Hub at Chitrakoot:
Essential: M.Sc. in Agricultural Extension/Agronomy/Horticulture.
Desirable: Experience in transfer of technology, and skills in data analysis through relevant software.
Get Here: Latest Post Graduate Job
For Senior Research Fellow In New Extension Methodologies and Approaches:
Essential: M.Sc (Agricultural Extension/ Agricultural Economics) with Thesis work and 4/5years of Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture and allied subjects.
Desirable: Experience in field surveys, Experience in Data analysis softwares, and report preparation.
Check More Latest: 10th Pass Jobs
What Age Limit has been prescribed for Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment?
Age of the candidates applying for IARI SRF Vacancy must lie in the range of 18 to 35 years as on the closing date of application process. There is no age limit stated for Supporting Staff posts in the official IARI Recruitment Notification.
Furthermore, age relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST/Women and 03 years for OBC, is applicable as per Govt. of India/DST/ICAR Rules.
What is the offered Salary for IARI Vacancies?
|Post Name||Offered Pay|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||Rs.31,000/month|
|Young Professional- II||Rs.25,000/month|
How will be the applicants selected for IARI Job Vacancy?
Through Walk-in Interview
What is the procedure to apply for IARI Recruitment 2020?
- First of all, log on to the official website that is www.iari.res.in.
- Press “Announcement” tab given in menu bar.
- From drop down list hit “Contractual Jobs” tab.
- Now, list of IARI Job Notification list will appear.
- You can press the suitable notification link given for aforesaid posts.
- Then, IARI Notification PDF will appear. Read the details given in IARI Advertisement and ensure the eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further prepare their application as per the format stated in the notification PDF.
- Lastly, attend the interview on scheduled date with all required documents and certificates.
What is the Schedule of Walk-in Interview?
Division of Agricultural Extension,
New Delhi-110 012.
Date & Time: 15-12-2020 and 16-12-2020 at 10:30 AM
IARI Walk-in Interview for SRF Vacancy:
Indian Agricultural Research Institute invites applicants to apply for latest IARI Recruitment. For appointment to the posts of SRF and Young Professional , organization is all set to conduct walk-in interview. You can check the interview details like venue/ dates etc. from this page.
Before attending interview aspirants are advised to go through complete eligibility norms that are given in IARI Notification PDF. Those who satisfy all norms can attend walk-in interview
Candidates who are keen to know more details about IARI Recruitment 2020 they must go through the Official Link available on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||More Jobs in Delhi|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|