Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment
Through Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment Notification, organization is inviting online applications from the eligible candidates. Interested candidates can apply for Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry – 02/2019 Batch Posts till 31-01-2019.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Links:
|Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment Notice||Press Here|
|Indian Coast Guard Official Website||Check Here|
|Check Other Links|
|Indian Coast Guard Syllabus||Check Here|
|Indian Coast Guard Result||Check Here|
Highlights of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment:
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|No. of Posts||Various Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry – 02/2019 Batch Posts|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam, Interview|
|Application Apply Mode||Online|
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2019
Q1: Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details:
- Name of the Post: Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry – 02/2019 Batch
- Number of ICG Vacancy: Various
Q2: What is the Required Qualification for Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Vacancies?
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- 5 % relaxation in minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports personnel of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship.
- This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
Q3: What is the Age Limit of ICG Recruitment 2019?
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
- Age Between: 01/08/1997 to 31/07/2001
- Age Relaxation is applicable
Q4: What is salary slab for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 02/2019 Recruitment?
On joining Indian Coast Guard, you will be placed in Basic pay Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulations.
Must Check: Employment News This Week Highlights
Q5: What is the Indian Coast Guard Selection Process?
Q6: What is the Indian Coast Guard Physical Eligibility?
- 6 KM Running in 07 Minute.
- 20 Suat Ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Pushup
- Height : 157 CMS
- Chest: Minimum Expansion 5 CMS.
- Proportionate to height and age +-10percentage acceptable.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Q7: How To Fill Indian Coast Guard Navik Application Form 2019?
- Visit the official website of the organization joinindiancoastguard.gov.in to apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2019.
- Now, follow “New Events” section that is given in left side.
- Under that, press suitable link for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 02/2019 Batch.
- By pressing appropriate link, Indian Coast Guard Navik Notification PDF will appear.
- Read the complete details given in Indian Coast Guard Navik Advertisement and ensure the eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further apply online and fill Indian Coast Guard Navik Online Application Form with all necessary and complete details.
- Upload all necessary documents and certificates with it and hit submit tab.
- Also, take the hard copy of Indian Coast Guard Navik Online Form for future use.
You Can Also Check: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q8: What are the Important Dates?
|Admit Card||11-21 February 2019|
|Exam Date||March-April 2019|
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2019:
Before applying towards Indian Coast Guard Navik Jobs, aspirants are advised to go through Indian Coast Guard Navik Notification completely to know the eligibility conditions. Eligible candidates can further apply online from 21-01-2019 onwards.
You all can fill Indian Coast Guard Navik Online Application Form via online mode only. Filled Indian Coast Guard Navik Application Form must be submitted through online mode on or before the closing date that is 31-01-2019.
Subscribe Now For: Free Job Updates
Applicants are advised to go through the Indian Coast Guard Official Website on regular basis so that they may not miss any latest update related to Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2019.
Latest Recruitment On 11-01-2019: