JEE Advanced Exam Analysis
On 03-07-2021, Joint Entrance Examination Advanced (JEE Advanced 2021) Exam will be conducted by IIT Kharagpur. In this article we have given the details regarding JEE Advanced Exam Analysis 2021. So, check Difficulty Level of exam, Section-Wise Weightage, JEE Advanced Paper I Analysis and JEE Advanced Paper II Analysis, from this page.
JEE Advanced Exam is a national level entrance exam conducted every year by IITs on rotational basis for engineering aspirants. Seven Zonal Coordinating IIT’s under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board (JAB) conducts this examination. The seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) are IIT Kharagpur, IIT Kanpur, IIT Madras, IIT Delhi, IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, and IIT Roorkee or Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore.
Through this examination, candidates will get the admission in Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s or Bachelor’s Master dual degree course. Qualifying students will get admitted in Engineering or Architecture courses.
IIT JEE Advanced 2021 Details
|Name of the Examination||Joint Entrance Examination Advanced|
|Commonly Known As||JEE Advanced|
|Conducting Authority||IIT Kharagpur|
|Level of Examination||National|
|Category of Examination||Undergraduate|
|Purpose of Exam||Admissions into IITs|
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|JEE Advanced Exam Date||03-07-2021|
|JEE Advanced 2021 Result Date||July/ August 2021|
JEE Advanced Exam Analysis 2021
JEE Advanced 2021 Paper Analysis
IIT Kharagpur conducts the JEE Advanced 2021 exam for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 in online (Computer Based Test) mode on 03-07-2021. Paper 1 will be conducted from 9.00 AM to 12.00 PM while on the other hand; Paper 2 was conducted in second shift from 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM. JEE Advanced 2021 may be of moderate difficulty level.
JEE Advanced 2021 Analysis:
- JEE Advanced have 186 questions divided into two parts.
- The JEE Advanced paper I may be more tough as compared to paper II.
- In paper 1, chemistry and mathematics were moderately difficult, and Physics will reportedly the most difficult section.
- In paper II, Physics questions were more concepts based and covered all chapters.
- In Mathematics, there may be more questions from Calculus and Algebra as per update.
- In Chemistry, questions from all chapters may cover and easy.
Check More: Engineering Entrance Exams
JEE Advanced Analysis of Previous Year
JEE Advanced Analysis 2019 (Paper Wise)
JEE Advanced Paper 1 Analysis:
According to the Students feedback about the difficulty level of JEE Advanced 2019 Exam, given details are found:
- Mathematics was the toughest and the lengthiest section.
- In Maths, more number of questions were asked from Algebra and Coordinate Geometry.
- Physics was of moderate level.
- Chemistry section was comparatively easier.
- Physics section had more of concept based questions.
- Overall difficulty level of Paper 1 was marked moderate.
- Maximum weightage was given to class 12 syllabus.
- JEE Advanced 2019 Paper 1 comprised of 54 questions.
- Paper 1 carried a total of 186 marks.
- Exam duration was of 2 hours.
- Paper-1 had three parts: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Each section carried maximum 62 marks.
Check Also: Top Universities in India
Each part was again divided into three sections:
- Section 1: 4 MCQs with one correct option (maximum marks 12)
- Section 2: 4 MCQs with one or more than one correct options (maximum marks 32)
- Section 3: 6 numerical answer type questions (maximum marks = 18)
JEE Advanced 2019 Paper 2 Analysis
The analysis of JEE Advanced 2019 Paper 2 is as follows:
- Mathematics was the toughest part of the paper.
- Questions from Matrices and Differential Equations were asked in the Mathematics section.
- Physics was moderate in nature.
- Chemistry was the easiest. There were less questions from Physical Chemistry. Organic and Inorganic Chemistry had balanced questions.
Must Check: Top Colleges in India
Analysis Of JEE Advanced 2021: Marking Scheme
|Section||No. of Questions||Full Marks|
|Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths|
|Single Correct Answer||04||+3|
|Multiple Correct Answer||08||+4|
|Numerical Answer Type||06||+3|
|Section||Partial Marks||Negative Marks|
|+3 for all four questions correct|
+2 if three or more questions correct
+1 if two or more options are correct
Category-wise distribution of candidates under JEE Advanced exam:
|Category||Number of “Top” candidates|
JEE Advanced Marks Vs Rank Analysis (Previous Years)
More Links Related To JEE Advanced Exam
|JEE Advanced Application Form||Check Here|
|JEE Advanced Result||Check Here|
|JEE Advanced Admit Card||Check Here|
|JEE Advanced Previous Year Question Paper||Check Here|
|JEE Advanced Cutoff||Check Here|
|JEE Advanced Answer Key||Check Here|
|JEE Advanced Exam Pattern||Check Here|
|IIT JEE Advanced Syllabus||Check Here|
|IIT JEE Study Material||Check Here|
|JEE Advanced Mock Test||Check Here|
|JEE Advanced Rank Predictor||Check Here|
|JEE Advanced Counselling||Check Here|
|JEE Advanced Exam Pattern||Check Here|
Colleges Accepting JEE Advanced 2021 Score
|S. No.||Institutes Name|
|1.||Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur|
|2.||Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur|
|3.||Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee|
|5.||Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay|
|6.||Indian Institute of Technology, Madras|
|7.||Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology|
|8.||Presidency University, Bangalore|
JEE Advanced Exam Analysis 2021 Minimum Percentage
|Category||Minimum Percentage||Aggregate Marks|
|Common rank list (CRL)||10.0||35.0|
|GEN-EWS rank list||9.0||31.5|
|OBC-NCL rank list||9.0||31.5|
|SC rank list||5.0||17.5|
|Common-PwD rank list (CRL)||5.0||17.5|
|OBC-NCL-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|SC-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|ST-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|Preparatory course rank lists||2.5||8.75|
We hope that you are satisfied with JEE Advanced Exam Analysis 2021 provided on this page. But if you still have queries of JEE Advanced Analysis then you can type your comment in below comment box. Our experts will soon solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Students’ Horoscope 2019||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||College is Registered/AICTE Approved|
|Scholarship in India|