To fulfill 32 Professor Vacancies, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad has released notification on its official website. Individuals interested in JNTUH Recruitment 2019 can apply online from 11-03-2019 till 30-03-2019. Also, candidates have to send JNTUH Recruitment Form to the postal address before 08-04-2019.
JNTUH Professor Recruitment Highlights
- Applying Mode: Online and Offline
- Organization Name: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
- Post Name: Professor
- Total Vacancy: 32
- Online Link will be available from: 11-03-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-03-2019
Q 1: Explain required qualification for JNTUH Vacancies.
- Master’s in relevant subject with 1st class or equivalent, at Bachelor’s or Master’s Level from and Ph. D degree in relevant subject
- Evidence of published work with a minimum of 4 publications with good impact factor in International Journal of repute
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance Based Appraised System (PBAS).
- Minimum of 10 years of teaching experience in University/college, and/or experience in research at the University/National level Institutions/ industries out of which 5 years should be at the level of Associate Professor including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
- Minimum of 13 years of teaching experience in University/college, and/or experience in research at the University/National level Institutions/ industries.
For Engineering and Information Technology
- BE/B.Tech. and ME/M.Tech. in relevant branch with First Class or equivalent either in BE/B.Tech. or ME/M.Tech. and PhD or equivalent in appropriate discipline
- Post PhD publications and guiding PhD student highly desirable
- Minimum of 10 years teaching / research / industrial experience of which at least 5 years should be at the level of Associate Professor
- Minimum of 13 years’ experience in teaching and/ or Research and/or Industry. In case of research experience, good academic record and books / research paper publications / IPR / patents record shall be required as deemed fit by the expert members of the Selection committee. If the experience in industry is considered, the same shall be at managerial level equivalent to Associate Professor with active participation record in devising / designing, planning, executing, analyzing, quality control, innovating, training, technical books / research paper publications / IPR / patents, etc. as deemed fit by the expert members of the Selection committee.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance Based Appraised System (PBAS)
Placement & Training
- Essential Qualifications and experience required for the post shall be in line with Professor (Engineering and Technology) laid down above. Due weightage shall be given to a person from the reputed Industrial background with good managerial and communicational skill. Degree in management shall be a desirable qualification
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Q 2: Explain Age limit for JNTU Hyderabad Vacancy.
Answer: Interested candidates who are willing to apply for Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad Recruitment should be above the age of 21 years. Upper age limit will be as per the norms.
Q 3: Define JNTUH Vacancies Break Up.
|Subject Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Computer Science & Engineering||02|
|Electronics & Commn. Engg.||04|
|Placement & Training||01|
You Can Also: Get Latest Teaching Jobs
Q 4: What is the salary structure for JNTUH Vacancies?
Answer: Hired individuals will be getting Rs. 37400 – 67000 + AGP 10000. All the posts carry D.A. and other allowances as per University Rules.
Q 5: Describe the JNTUH Recruitment Process.
Answer: Screening and Personal Interview
Q 6: How to apply for JNTU Hyderabad Recruitment?
- Appliers of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Jobs should visit to Official site that is www.jntuh.ac.in to apply for JNTUH Recruitment
- Now go to the “Bulletin Board” section and hit on “Notification for the post of Professors ” link from home page
- Thereafter select the “Notification/Qualification/ Scale of Pay & Important Note” link
- Go through them carefully
- After that go to the “Apply online” link
- Fill JNTU Hyderabad online application form with all required details
- Upload scanned images of educational documents supported with mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate with JNTU Hyderabad online form
- At last press on “submit” tab and take out printed copy of JNTU Hyderabad application form
- Lastly, send the submitted application form to the below stated postal address.
Direct Links related to JNTU Recruitment
|JNTU Recruitment Notification||Get PDF Here|
|Qualification||Get PDF Here|
|Scale of Pay & Important Note||Get PDF Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Q 7: What is the Postal Address?
Answer: Registrar, JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad– 500 085
Q 8: Write the JNTUH Recruitment Important Dates.
|Online Link will be available from||11.03.2019 from 08.00 A.M. onwards|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30.03.2019 upto 05.00 P.M|
|Last Date to send offline application||08.04.2019 by 05.00 P.M.|
Find More: Jobs in Hyderabad
JNTU Hyderabad Recruitment
Latest JNTU Hyderabad Recruitment Advertisement has been released with the purpose to fill up vacant Professor Vacancies. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University has come up with JNTUH Latest Vacancies. Thus applications are invited from eligible and capable applicants. Candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria can apply as soon as possible.
Applicants who are applying for JNTUH Recruitment are required to first submit their online applications form on or before last date which is 30.03.2019 upto 05.00 P.M and then send the submitted application form to the mentioned postal address before 08.04.2019 by 05.00 P.M. with the help of explained step by step guidelines.
For more upcoming interesting updates regarding JNTUH Recruitment one can bookmark our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Recruitments||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|