Karnataka TET Result
Candidates participating in KARTET (Paper 1, 2) can download Karnataka TET Result and category wise cut off marks from this page. School Education Department, Karnataka will release KARTET Result in few days after the conduction of examination. Participants must need minimum qualifying marks to pass the examination.
Highlights of Karnataka TET Result:
|Conducting Body||Government Of Karnataka|
|Exam Name||Karnataka TET (Paper 1, 2)|
|Karnataka TET Exam Date||Updating Soon|
|Karnataka TET Result Date||Updating Soon|
As per previous stats, General category candidates needs to score at least 60% marks in order to qualify the examination, whereas reserved category candidates need minimum 55% marks. Details mentioned on score card will be as paper-wise marks, qualifying status, level of the exam, marks scored etc
Karnataka TET Result
Way to Download Karnataka TET Exam Result 2019:
- Visit official website i.e. www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Go to “Recent Information” section and hit “KARTET-2019 Results” link to get Karnataka TET 2019 Result.
- Enter Application Number, Date of Birth and press “Submit” button.
- Score Card will be displayed on your computer screen.
- At last contender can download the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Result to proceed further.
Press Here: Karnataka TET Official Website Link
Check More Links Related To Karnataka TET
|Karnataka TET Admit Card||Check Here|
|Karnataka TET Syllabus||Check Here|
|Karnataka TET Notification||Check Here|
|Karnataka Teacher Recruitment||Check Here|
Karnataka TET Cut Off Marks:
- The Karnataka TET cutoff scores are the minimum qualified marks obtained by the candidates to get eligible for the further selection process.
- The candidates appearing in KARTET will be issued a Marks Statement.
- The Candidates securing 60% and above marks will be issued an Eligibility Certificate.
- Candidates can compare their score with cutoff marks to know their qualifying status.
- The candidates belonging to SC / ST / C-I, differently abled persons should secure a minimum of 55% to be eligible
|Name of Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentage|
|OBC/ SC/ ST||55%|
You Can Also: Get Latest Teaching Jobs
Validity Period of KARTET Certificate:
- The Validity Period of KARTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a KARTET Certificate.
- A person who has qualified KARTET may also appear again for improving his / her score.
What Is Further Procedure?
Qualified candidates in Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test may appear for Personal Interview and date of Interview will be intimated soon on its official website. Applicants must bring necessary documents along with Karnataka TET Result PDF at time of Interview.
KARTET Eligibility Certificates:
- KARTET Eligibility Certificates will be sent to all DDPI (Admin) of respective district and candidates have to collect their eligibility certificate by producing their ID cards and the copy of results status.
- The message will be sent to all the qualified candidates to the mobile number registered by the candidates.
- CAC will not be responsible for Non-receipt of SMS, due to loss of their registered mobile number.
Get Here: Latest Jobs In Karnataka
We have updated this page with Karnataka TET Result Download Link. The Karnataka TET cutoff scores are the minimum qualified marks obtained by the candidates to get eligible for the further selection process. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates about Karnataka TET Result 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Karnataka Current Affairs||TET Entrance Exam|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Recruitments|
|State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|