Kerala University Recruitment 2019
University of Kerala is looking for highly motivated candidates to fill up vacant Posts of Lecturer & Technician. Recently, Kerala University Recruitment 2019 Notice has been released online. Interested candidates may submit the application form till last date. Check Kerala University Job (August Update) through this page.
Overview of Kerala University Recruitment 2019:
- Association Name: University of Kerala
- Posts Name: Lecturer and Computer Technician
- Apply Online Last Date for Lecturer Post: 02-09-2019
- Last Date for Computer Technician Post: 05-09-2019
- Mode of Selection: Interview
- Official Website: www.keralauniversity.ac.in
Kerala University Recruitment
Kerala University Vacancy Name:
- Computer Technician
Q1. What Qualification is Needed for Kerala University Recruitment?
For Kerala University Lecturer Recruitment: Applicants must have Master’s Degree in Public Administration or Political Science from a recognized university and NET/JRF/Ph.D in Public Administration or Political Science against Kerala University Lecturer Recruitment.
For Kerala University Computer Technician Recruitment: Applicants must possess Diploma in Computer Hardware Maintenance/Computer Science from the Directorate of Technical Education with minimum One year Experience in trouble shooting in Computer Hardware/Network for Kerala University Recruitment.
Check Here: Jobs by Qualification
Q2. What is Upper Age Limit?
For Kerala University Lecturer Recruitment: Not more than 40 years as on 01.08.2019. A relaxation in the upper age limit shall be allowed by 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories and 3 years in respect of OBC candidates.
For Kerala University Technician Recruitment: Not more than 36 years as on 01.01.2019 with usual relaxation for SC/ST/OBC Candidates for Kerala University Recruitment.
Q3. How Much Salary You Will Get After Selection?
- Applicants will get salary of Rs. 32,000/- (Rupees Thirty two thousand only) per month along with perks and allowances for Lecturer.
- For Kerala University Technician Recruitment: Not more than 36 years as on 01.01.2019 with usual relaxation for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.
Q4. What is Kerala University Registration Fee?
Applicants are required to pay fee of Rs. 275/- (SC/ST-Rs. 120/-) remittance through on-line payment only while submitting application for Lecturer Post for Kerala University Recruitment.
Q5. What is Kerala University 2019 Recruitment?
Candidates should appear for an Interview, at their own expense. The date and the venue of the interview will be intimated later for Kerala University Recruitment.
Q6. How to Apply for Kerala University Recruitment?
For University of Kerala Lecturer Recruitment:
- Log on to official website link that is www.recruit.keralauniversity.ac.in for Kerala University Apply Online.
- Then hit “Press Here for Contract Post” tab.
- Within few seconds you will be on a new page.
- Create a user id and password for Kerala University Registration Process.
- Once you have completed the initial registration, you can see your user name and password for completing online registration process
- After getting the user ID and password, you can start the registration process by logging in.
- Enter your user ID and password in the login page to login.
- Candidates have to pay the Kerala University Online Form Fee through Online payment mode
- After the payment is done through online payment, you can enter your personal details
- You have to upload the softcopy of your recent photograph along with Kerala University Online Application Form.
- Fill it with correct details and attach self-attested copies of relevant documents with Kerala University Application Form.
- Check form at once and press “Submit” button.
Hit Here For: Kerala University Lecturer Apply Online
For University of Kerala Computer Technician Recruitment:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.keralauniversity.ac.in.
- After that, select “Announcement” section and press on the “Job Notifications” tab.
- Within few seconds you will be on a new page for Kerala University Recruitment.
- Select the “Applications are invited to the post of Computer Technician on contract basis, in the Central Laboratory for Instrumentation and Facilitation (CLIF) (formerly SICC), Kariavattom” or “Applications are invited from qualified candidates for appointment to the post of Controller of Examinations and Finance Officer in the University of Kerala” and download the University of Kerala Notification.
- Read the details about University of Kerala jobs in it and prepare an application.
- Fill it with correct details and attach self-attested copies of relevant documents with it.
- Application with bio-data having attested photographs, full address (including contact number & email id) and copies of qualifying certificates shall be sent to below provided address.
University of Kerala, Palayam,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695034
Check Here: Government Jobs in Kerala
Applicants May Also Search For:
|Central University Of Kerala Recruitment 2019||Kerala Agricultural University Recruitment|
|University Of Kerala Recruitment||Recruitment In Kerala University|
|Central University Kerala Recruitment||KU Recruitment|
|Kerala University Assistant Professor Recruitment||Kerala University Degree Vacancy List|
Kerala University Recruitment Notice 2019:
To fill up vacant Posts of Lecturer and Computer Technician, Kerala University Recruitment Notification has been released on its official website. Applications through offline mode are invited against Kerala University Vacancies from dedicated applicants.
Those applicants who are interested and have required qualification can apply for Kerala University Recruitment Advertisement by submitting application form on or before the last date which is provided above.
Have a Look on Below Provided Links:
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Teaching Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Freshers Jobs||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News-Week Highlights|