Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority is known as MMRDA; a Govt. of Maharashtra Undertaking. Organization intends to appoint qualified & experienced professionals for Chief Engineer and Dy Engineer through MMRDA Recruitment Advertisement.
Apply for MMRDA Recruitment by 10th Oct 2018:
Those candidates, who are interested to apply for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Recruitment, need to send their applications along with essential documents till the last date that is 10-10-2018.
Overview Of This Page
MMRDA Application Form Download:
Contenders who finally decided to apply for MMRDA Engineer Recruitment can download format of application form by the help of below mentioned simple steps or by pressing direct Official Link given below on this page.
Before applying for MMRDA Recruitment 2018, all the willing candidates are advised to go through this which is well created by the experts of recruitmentresult.com
|Post Name||No. of MMRDA Vacancy|
|Chief Engineer (Civil)-Metro||04|
|Chief Engineer – (Signaling & Telecommunication)||02|
|Dy Engineer Grade-I (Mechanical)||01|
MMRDA Eligibility Criteria:
Contenders must possess Degree in Civil Engineering/Degree in Electronics/Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering/ Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with 1st Class from recognized University/ Institutions with good academic records.
Get Here: Latest Engineering Jobs
MMRDA Age Limit:
|Post Name||Age Limit for MMRDA Jobs|
|Chief Engineer (Civil)-Metro||50 years (No age limit for MMRDA employees)|
|Chief Engineer – (Signaling & Telecommunication)||55 years(No age limit for MMRDA employees)|
|Dy Engineer Grade-I (Mechanical)||43 years|
MMRDA Salary Details:
Candidates who will be selected for MMRDA Chief Engineer Recruitment will get PB IV Rs. 37400-67000 (GP 8900) and selected candidates for MMRDA Dy Engineer Vacancies will receive PB III Rs.15600 -39100 (GP 5400/-) as salary from the organization.
MMRDA Selection Process:
Engagement of job appliers for MMRDA Chief Engineer Vacancies and MMRDA Dy Engineer Recruitment will be done on the basis of performance in written test followed by Interview organized by the experts of Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Simple steps to apply for MMRDA 2018 Recruitment:
- To apply for MMRDA Recruitment 2018 you need to visit to the official website that is mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in.
- From home page of official website, follow “Tender Notice & Vacancies” section and press “More Tenders Notice & Vacancies” link for MMRDA Mumbai Recruitment.
- Then a new window will be displayed you need to hit on suitable link regarding MMRDA Recruitment as given below.
“Advertisement for the post of “Chief Engineer (Civil)-Metro, Chief Engineer-Signaling & Telecommunication and Dy Engineer (Mechanical)”” link
- Then MMRDA Notification in PDF Form will appear.
- Read MMRDA Advertisement with complete details carefully.
- After reading relevant details download format of MMRDA Application Form and take a print out of it
- Fill MMRDA Recruitment Application Form with entire details.
- Attach all the essential documents along with MMRDA Recruitment Form.
- Prepare an envelope and super-scribed with “Application for the posts of……….”
- In the last step send complete applications to e-mail address mentioned below onthis page.
Check Now: Upcoming Railway Jobs
MMRDA Mumbai Recruitment Date:
Last date to send application form: 10-10-2018
To apply online for MMRDA Recruitment 2018-19, you may go through Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google + or bookmark our web page for updates related to MMRDA Recruitment 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Online Test For Railway||Find Jobs in Mumbai|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Salary Package||Railway Syllabus|
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Exam Pattern|