NEET Self Declaration Form
Check How to fill NEET Self Declaration Form from this article!!! National Testing Agency (NTA) is the conducting body of NEET 2021 Exam planned to be held soon at 3,843 centers across India in which nearly 15.97 lakh candidates will appear. During the NEET 2021 Exam, one of the measure has included in the NEET 2021 admit card by NTA that is a health-related “Self-Declaration Form” or “Undertaking” , to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19. According to NTA Guidelines, we have given some steps to fill Self-Undertaking Form on this page. So, check it carefully.
NEET Self Declaration Form
Candidates will have to submit NEET Self Declaration Form with a photograph, which states that they have not tested positive for the novel coronavirus. Along with this they have not experienced any symptoms such as fever, cough or breathing-related issues in the recent days.
Some points on guidelines for NEET 2021 from NTA official website:
- On the NEET Exam Day, students will be allotted time-slots and they are suggested to report to the exam centre accordingly. This done to maintain social distancing and avoid overcrowding on the NEET 2021 exam day.
- Appearing students must check the NEET Exam Centre by visiting the NEET 2021 exam centre one day before the exam to stay away from confusion.
- NEET students should report to the Exam Centres before 1 pm.
- As per NTA, the examinees will be offered the test booklets at 1:45 pm.
Check NEET Related Links:
Documents required for NEET exam hall:
Students are hereby informed that they must download and print all the pages come with NEET admit card and carry to the exam centre. The essential documents for NEET Exam hall are listed below:
- All pages of the NEET 2021 admit card clearly printed on A4 size sheets
- The NEET self-declaration form /undertaking.
- Proforma for NEET 2021 printed on A4 size sheet, duly filled
- Valid photo ID proof
- Copy of same photograph (used at the time of filling NEET Application Form) to paste on attendance sheet
- PwD certificate where applicable
- Documents related to scribes where applicable
Check Out: List of Entrance Exam in India
Other items allowed in NEET exam hall:
- Water in transparent bottle
- Mask and gloves
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
Valid ID Proof for NEET 2021:
Below given documents will be accepted as valid ID proof:
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- 12th Class Board Admit or Registration card
- Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/E-Aadhaar
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Enrolment No. with Photo.
Do You Know: How To Prepare For Written Examination
How to fill NEET Self-Undertaking Form?
NEET Self Declaration Form is associated to actions to content the spread of COVID-19. You can download the form and take a print out of it which is attached to the admit card. You must bring your own undertaking, if a scribe is involved. It is also known as “Undertaking”. It included the subsequent points:
- Fill in the required information in the NEET Self Declaration Form / undertaking / proforma in NEET 2021 admit card, Before appearing in the NEET Exam hall
- Paste photograph
- Put the left-hand thumb impression after suring it is not dirty
- Signature of Parent’s
- Candidates have to sign the declaration form in front of the invigilator, on the day of the exam
- At NEET exam centers, the last entry is 1:30 pm.
NEET 2021 Dress code (For boys and girls):
- Wear slippers and sandals with low heels.
- Closed footwear is not allowed.
- Shoes or footwear with thick soles will NOT permit.
- Garments with large buttons will NOT allow.
- Light clothes are not permitted (with half and long sleeves).
- Those who wear specific attire for religious or habitual reasons must report to the NEET Exam Centres early for compulsory frisking.
- NEET aspirants requiring scribes will be essential to bring relevant documents.
- The scribe should also fill and bring their own self-declaration form / undertaking / proforma for NEET 2021
All the visitors of recruitmentresult.com are suggested to keep visiting with this web portal for getting latest updates about Admit Card, Result, Recruitment, Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern etc. If you have any query related to above given details of NEET Self Declaration Form then comment in below given comment box. Your query will be solved soon.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Latest Current Affairs Updates||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Sarkari Exam Result|