National Institute of Epidemiology has released a notification for the NIE Recruitment 2019 for the Scientist-B (Medical) post. Candidates who wish to apply for the NIE Vacancy should have M.B.B.S. Degree recognized by MCI. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions can apply for the NIE Jobs at www.nie.gov.in.
NIE Chennai Recruitment Important Links
|NIE Notification||Read Here|
|NIE Official Website||Press Here|
National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment: Highlights
|Organization||National Institute of Epidemiology|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Post)|
Q-1: NIE Vacancy Details
- Name of the Post: Scientist-B (Medical)
- No of Vacancy: 01
Q-2: What Qualification is needed for the NIE Job Vacancies?
To apply for the NIE Scientist-B Recruitment, candidates should have completed M.B.B.S. Degree recognized by MCI.
Get More: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Q-3: What is the Age Limit for the NIE Chennai job?
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||35 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for Govt. Servants.|
Q-4: How much is the Salary for the National Institute of Epidemiology Jobs?
Selected candidates for the Scientist-B (Medical) post will get salary under Level-10 of Pay Matrix under VII CPC (Pre-revised Pay Band PB-3 – Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs.5400).
Q-5: Is there any Application fee for the NIE Recruitment 2019?
Grab Here: Latest Recruitments
Q-6: What is the Selection Process for NIE Chennai Recruitment for Scientist-B?
Q-7: How To Apply for ICMR NIE Recruitment 2019?
- To apply for NIE Recruitment 2019, you are advised to login to official website that is nie.gov.in.
- After reaching on home page, follow “Notifications” section that is available in right side.
- Under that, you are required to press “Careers” tab.
- On next page you are required to select “APPLICATIONS INVITED FOR THE POST OF SCIENTIST-B (MEDICAL – PERMANENT)” link.
- After pressing the above mentioned link, NIE Notification PDF will appear.
- Read the complete details given in NIE Advertisement and ensure the eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further apply and prepare application form in proper format.
- Also, you can prepare all necessary documents and bring them at the time of interview.
Q-8: What Document has to send with NIE Application Form?
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Educational qualification
- Economically Weaker Sections Certificate
- List of Publications with impact factor for each publication
Read Here: Employment News This Week Highlights
Candidates may send their application at below given address in prescribed format along with self-attested copies of above given documents on or before 22-04-2019:
Director, ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology,
R-127, 3 rd Avenue, Tamil Nadu Housing Board, Ayapakkam,
Q-9: Important dates for Scientist-B (Medical) Vacancies
|Starting Date to send Application||10-03-2019|
|Last Date to send Application||22-04-2019|
Subscribe Now For: Free Job Updates
To know more about the NIE Recruitment 2019, stay connected with us on this page. If you have any query related to ICMR NIE Recruitment 2019, comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs in Chennai|
|Daily Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|