NIOS is the short form of National Institute of Open Schooling. In today’s era, various students prefer to do courses from NIOS and if you are the one then collect complete details regarding NIOS Admission 2021, Eligibility, Exam Date etc from here. This Institute has opened the NIOS Online Registration for 10th, 12th, Stream 1 (Block 1) admissions for April exams. The closing date for NIOS Admission is July 2021 without any late fee.
Students who want to get admission to the National Institute of Open Schooling need to fill up the NIOS Application Form before the deadline.
It is important for all the candidates to check complete details such as such as application form submission, syllabus, exam pattern etc before applying. Admission to National Open Schooling for Secondary and Senior Secondary Education courses as well as for online Admission is open for all the learners.
NIOS Admission 2021: Subjects Offered
|Secondary||Hindi (201), English(202), Bengali(203), Marathi(204), Telugu(205), Urdu(206), Gujarati(207), Kannada(208), Sanskrit(209), Punjabi(210), Assamese (228),Nepali(231), Malayalam(232), Oriya(233), Arabic (235) Mathematics(211), Science(212), Social Science(213), Economics(214), Business Studies(215), Home Science(216), Psychology (222), Bhartiya Culture & Heritage (223), Painting (225), Data Entry Operations (229)|
|Senior Secondary||Hindi(301), English(302), Urdu(306), Bengali (303), Sanskrit (309), Mathematics(311), Physics(312), Chemistry(313) , Biology(314),History(315), Geography(316), Political Science(317), Economics(318), Commerce(319), Accountancy(320), Home Science(321),|
Stenography(Urdu) (329), Secretarial Practice(326), Psycology(328), Computer Science(330), Sociology(331), Painting (332), Mass Communication (335), Environmental science (333), Data entry Operations (333)
NIOS Online Admission Dates (Academic Year 2021-22):
|Block for Online Admission||Dates of Online Admission Stream-1||Fee||Examination in which the students can appear first time|
|Block-1 (April/May, 2021)||16th March – 31 July||Normal Fee||April/May, 2022|
|1 August – 15th August||with late fee of Rs. 200/-|
|16th August to 31st August||with late fee of Rs. 400/-|
|1st Sept. to 15th Sept||with late fee of Rs. 700/-|
|Block-II (October/November, 2021)||16th Sept. to 31st January||Normal Fee||October/November, 2022|
|1st February to 15th February||with late fee of Rs. 200/-|
|16th February to 28th February||with late fee of Rs. 400/-|
|1st March. to 15th March||with late fee of Rs. 700/-|
NIOS Admission Criteria:
NIOS Eligibility for Secondary Course:
- For National Institute of Open Schooling Admission, students should have attained the 14 years of age as on 31st July 2021 (born on or before 31.07.2006) for the block I
- Students must have acquired 14 years as on 31st January 2021 for block II
- Applicants must possessed VIII class certificate from recognized board as proof of minimum qualification.
NIOS Eligibility for Senior Secondary Course:
- Those who have attained the 15 years of age as on 31st July 2021 (born on or before 31.07.2005) for the block I can apply for NIOS Admission 2021.
- Individuals must acquired 15 years as on 31st January 2021 for block II
- Candidates should be possessed class X certificate from recognized board.
Fee Structure for Online Admission of Stream-1
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) will not entertain any online Chargeback.
|Course||General Category||Exempted |
|(i) for 5 subjects||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 1450/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|(ii) for each additional subject||Rs. 720/-||Rs. 720/-||Rs. 720/-|
|Senior Secondary Course|
|(i) for 5 Subjects||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 1650/-||Rs. 1300/-|
|(ii) for each additional subject||Rs. 720/-||Rs. 720/-||Rs. 720/-|
Fee for Dual Enrolment / Part Admission / TOC (Stream -1):
|S.No||Course||Fees (in rupees)|
|1||Secondary and Sr. Secondary Registration fee (Per subject)||Rs. 480/-|
|2||Secondary, cost of Course Material for each Subject||Rs. 360/-|
|3||Senior Secondary, cost of Course Material for each Subject||Rs. 400/-|
Fee for Streams – 2, 3 and 4:
|Registration fee (Stream 2,3 and 4)||Fees (in rupees)|
|Secondary and Sr. Secondary (per subject) Stream 2,3 and 4 for all categories||Rs. 480/- (per subject)|
Transfer of Credit (TOC) Fee for all Streams:
|TOC Fee for||Fees (in rupees)|
|Secondary and Sr. Secondary (per subject)||Rs. 180/- (per subject)|
Change of subject / additional subject for All Streams:
|S.No||Fees for Change of subject / additional subject||Fees (in rupees)|
|1||Secondary Courses (per subject)||Rs. 720/-|
|1||Sr. Secondary Courses (per subject)||Rs. 720/-|
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Fee payment mode for Online Admission
There will be two options for the payment of fee
- The fee can be deposited online through Credit Card /Debit Card/Net Banking.
- In case admission is done through Common Services Centres, fee could be paid via Electronic Wallet of CSCs.
NIOS Admission Fees Offline Payment Mode:
|Stream of NIOS Admission||Address for Dispatch of Filled-in printout of the admission application form + Supporting Documents + Requisite Fees.|
|Sream-1 (All India) & Stream -2 (Except for Delhi Region)||Online Admission Cell of Respective Regional Centre Requisite Fees in the Form of DD in Favour of Secretary NIOS payable at Concerned Regional Centre for Stream 1 & 2|
|Stream-1 (For Foreign students and students belonging to 56 & 99 APO) and Stream 2 (For Delhi Region)||Requisite Fees in the Form of DD in Favour of Secretary NIOS payable at Noida/DelhiOnline Admission Cell|
|A 24/25, Institutional AreaSector-62, Noida – 201309Uttar Pradesh|
|Stream-3 and Stream-4||Requisite Fees in the Form of DD in Favour of Secretary NIOS payable at|
|Noida/DelhiOnline Admission CellA 24/25, Institutional AreaSector-62, NOIDA – 201309Uttar Pradesh|
Links Related To NIOS:
NIOS Online Admission 2021- 22
|NIOS Admission Centre||Check Here|
|NIOS Online Admission Prospectus||Check Here|
|Direct Link to Apply for NIOS Admission 2021||Check Here|
|NIOS Admission Registration Form||Check Here|
|NIOS Admission Form 2021 PDF||Check Here|
Stream in NIOS Admission:
Stream 1: In this stream, new appliers may fill NIOS Admission Examination according to the eligibility criteria.
Stream 2: Under this section, candidates, who want to fill e On-line admission form but could not clear or not declared qualified in the Public Examination of Secondary / Senior Secondary Levels, they can fill this application Form.
Stream 3: In this Stream, NIOS on Line form is available throughout the year. The admission under this stream is limited to the availability of seats in ODES at Secondary with an option of Examination Centre at NIOS Headquarter or at the Regional Centre.
Stream 4: In this stream the NIOS online form is available throughout the year. The admission under this stream is limited to the availability of seats in ODES at Sr. Secondary with an option of Examination Centre at NIOS Headquarter or at the Regional Centre.
Check Here: List of Entrance Exam in India
How to submit: NIOS Admission Form 2021
- Candidates are required to NIOS Admission Apply Online by visiting official site of National Institute of Open Schooling that is nios.ac.in to fill NIOS Application Form.
- Then, scroll down the homepage and hit to the “Admissions” Tab which is located at the left side of the homepage under “Information About”.
- From the next page appeared select and hit on “Admission for all Stream under Academic Course Secondary (10th) or Sr. Secondary (12th)”.
- Now hit “Hit here for Procedure For Filling Online Application Form” under “You are registering for Stream 1 (Block 1)”
- If you are an already registered candidate then enter your details else hit on register tab available as shown in picture
- Read details from the pop up window and hit on Proceed tab
- Enter the details in NIOS Online Registration and then hit on Submit tab
- After filling online application form for NIOS Admission with all the details and note down email and password.
- Then, login again and fill NIOS Admission application form with all relevant information.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and signature (if required).
- Take printout of filled in NIOS Admission Form for for future reference.
Documents Required for Submission of Print out of NIOS Online Application Form:
The learner has to be ready with the Scanned copy/soft copy (jpg, jpeg files) of the given below documents which will be required to be uploaded while registering for the Admission to Secondary and Senior Secondary courses
- Recent Passport size color Photograph
- Signature (preferably in Black Ink)
- Valid identity proof (like Aadhaar Card or Passport or Ration card or etc.)
- Valid proof of Date of Birth (like Aadhaar Card with date of birth printed on it in the dd/mm/yyyy format, Birth Certificate etc.)
- A valid proof of Residence (like Aadhaar Card with complete address printed on it, valid Passport etc.).
- Address proof i.e. Aadhaar Card/Water Bill/Electricity Bill/Voter ID/Ration Card/Indian
Passport/Statement of Operational Bank Account/Appointment Letter from the Employer on Printed Letter Head, if living in rented accommodation – copy of any proof of permanent address along with present Rented Agreement
- Class 10th (fail/pass) marksheet (in case of secondary course) or class 12th (fail/pass) marksheet (in case of senior secondary course)
- Social category/Caste certificate (in case the learner belongs to SC/ST/OBC social category).o Ex-serviceman certificate (in case he/she is an Ex-serviceman)
- Disability certificate (in case he/she is having any kind of disability)
- Fail Mark sheet of previous Board, failing which Transfer of Credit (TOC) marks will not be
Check Out: Education Loans for Students
Dates of NIOS Admission under Streams-1 throughout the year in Two Blocks:
NIOS Contact Details:
The Director (Student Support Services)
National Institute of Open Schooling
A-24-25, Institutional Area, Sector-62, NOIDA-201309, Uttar Pradesh
or send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call at Toll Free No. 1800-180-9393
Check Here: How Do Toppers Study?
To get other information regarding NIOS Admission Form 2021 – 22 candidates may check Official Link. You can also follow us on Facebook or Google + or subscribe to our free mail service. For any query, do comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|