In order to fill up vacant posts of Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow and Project Scientist, NIOT Recruitment 2019 Notification will be released soon. Interested candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for NIOT Jobs till the last date.
Overview of NIOT Recruitment 2019:
- Association Name: National Institute of Ocean Technology
- Posts Name: Project Scientist, SRF, JRF
- Process to Apply: Online
- Opening Date for NIOT Recruitment Apply Online: Updating Soon
- Last Date for NIOT Apply Online: Updating Soon
- Official Website: www.niot.res.in
NIOT Vacancy Name:
- Senior Research Fellow
- Junior Research Fellow
- Project Scientist
Q1. What Qualification is Required for NIOT 2019 Recruitment?
For NIOT Project Scientist Recruitment: Contenders should possess Bachelor’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Civil / Structural / Ocean Engineering or Technology in the relevant subject from a recognized University or its equivalent.
For NIOT SRF Recruitment: Contenders should possess M.Tech. in Biotechnology/ Genetics in relevant discipline with good academic records from recognized University/ Institute.
For NIOT JRF Recruitment: Contenders should hold M. Sc Degree in Oceanography/ Physical oceanography/ Physics with good academic records from recognized University/ Institute.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Q2. What is Prescribed Age Limit?
Maximum age limit of candidates will be decided by administration of association. Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates as per norms for NIOT Advertisement.
Q3. What is Salary Structure of Available Posts?
Impressive and consolidated amount of salary will be given to selected candidates against available NIOT Vacancies. Perks and allowances will also be given to deserving applicants.
Also Check: Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
Q4. What is NIOT Recruitment Process?
- Recruitment panel of organization may conduct some rounds to check eligibility of candidates such as Written Test or Interview.
- First of all, applications should be scrutinized and after that shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Examination.
- Final selection will be done on basis of Personal Interview.
Q5. How to Fill NIOT Online Application Form?
- First visit the official website that is www.niot.res.in
- Go to “Recruitment” tab appearing at menu bar of the home page.
- Hit on “Current Vacancies” tab available under section above said.
- Select the appropriate advertisement link related to post.
- Read complete NIOT Recruitment Advertisement carefully.
- Now, hit on “Apply Online” button present on that page.
- Fill NIOT Online Application Form for filling vacant tabs in correct manner.
- Upload relevant certificates and documents with National Institute of Ocean Technology application form.
- Eventually, hit on “submit” button stable at the last of the page.
- Take print out copy of duly filled NIOT Application Form.
- Self-attested copies of certificates / testimonials (for age, qualification and experience) should be enclosed along with the application.
- Write “Enclosure Sl. No. _____’ as mentioned in the application.
- Send NIOT Online Form through proper channel before the closing date.
National Institute of Ocean Technology Recruitment 2019:
National Institute of Ocean Technology is going to release NIOT Recruitment Notification soon on its official website to fill up vacant Posts of Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow and Project Scientist.
Those applicants who are interested and have required qualification can apply for NIOT Notification by filling the application form through online mode only. Candidates are required to fill the application form till the last date.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Daily Job Updates||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|