RRB Group D Recruitment
RRB Group D Exam Date of RRC (01/2019) Notification issued for filling up 103769 vacancies has been officially released now. Candidates applied for RRB Group D Recruitment Notice are informed that RRB Group D CBT-1 which is scheduled to be held from 15th December 2020 onwards is now postponed due to Covid-19. Check other related exam updates from the below segment of this page.
Railway Group D Exam Stats:
RRB Group D Important Dates:
|RRB Group D Notification Release Date||23rd February 2019|
|Start Date To Apply Online for RRC Group D||12th March 2019|
|Last Date To Apply Online||12th April 2019|
|Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee (Offline)||18th April 2019|
|Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee (Online)||23rd April 2019|
|Final submission of Applications||26th April 2019|
|RRB Group D Exam Date CBT 1|
Railway Group D Recruitment
RRB Group D Vacancies 2021:
|Railway Zones||Total Vacancies|
|East Central Railway||3,563|
|East Coast Railway||2,555|
|Eastern Railway, CLW & Metro||10,873|
|North Central Railway and DLW||4,730|
|North Eastern Railway, MCF and RDSO||4,002|
|North Western Railway||5,249|
|Northeast Frontier Railway||2,894|
|Northern Railway, DMW and RCF||13,153|
|South Central Railway||9,328|
|South East Central Railway||1,664|
|South Eastern Railway||4,914|
|South Western Railway and RWF||7,167|
|Southern Railway and ICF||9,579|
|West Central Railway||4,019|
Category wise RRB Group D Level 1 Vacancy:
Railway Group D Bharti:
|Designation/ Post Name||Department|
|Helper / Electrical (Workshop)||Electrical|
|Helper / Electrical / Ac||Electrical|
|Helper / Electrical / General Services||Electrical|
|Helper / Electrical / Power||Electrical|
|Helper / Electrical / Train Lighting||Electrical|
|Helper / Electrical / Trd||Electrical|
|Helper / Electrical / Trs||Electrical|
|Helper / Bridge||Engineering|
|Helper / Civil||Engineering|
|Helper / Civil (Workshop)||Engineering|
|Helper / P Way||Engineering|
|Helper / Track Machine||Engineering|
|Helper / Works||Engineering|
|Track Maintainer Grade Iv||Engineering|
|Helper / Mechanical||Mechanical|
|HELPER / MECHANICAL / CARRIAGE And WAGON||Mechanical|
|Helper / Mechanical / Diesel Electrical||Mechanical|
|Helper / Mechanical / Diesel Mechanical||Mechanical|
|Helper Mechanical (Power)||Mechanical|
|HELPER / S And T||S And T|
|HELPER / S And T (WORKSHOP)||S And T|
|Helper / Signal||S And T|
|Helper / Telecommunication||S And T|
|Helper / Medical||Medical|
|Porter / Hamal / Sweeper Cum Porter||Traffic|
Grab Today: Latest 50000+ Railway Vacancies
RRB Group D 2021-22 Recruitment Eligibility:
Qualification Requirements for RRB Jobs
To apply for the Railway Group D Notification, willing applicants should have done 10th pass from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT or equivalent from recognized university or institute.
Check Also: Railway Eligibility Criteria
Age Criteria for RRB Vacancies
- Well, as above mentioned that there is change in age limit as compared to previous criteria. According to the latest RRB चतुर्थ श्रेणी Notification, the new age criteria for RRB Group D Recruitment are as below:
- The minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should not above than 33 years.
|Category||Initial Upper Age Limit||Revised Upper Age Limit|
Relaxation is Age Limit
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|OBC Non-Creamy Layer||3 years|
|PWD SC/ ST||15 years|
|PWD OBC Non-Creamy Layer||13 years|
|J and K Candidates||5 years|
Women candidates, who are widowed, divorced or judicially separated from husband but not remarried
|UR: 4 years, OBC: 7 years, SC/ ST: 9 years|
|Candidates who are serving Group ‘C’ and Erstwhile Group ‘D’ Railway Staff||UR: 9 years , OBC: 12 years , SC/ ST: 14 years|
|Candidates who have commenced Act Apprentice under the Apprenticeship Act before attaining the age of 25 years|
UR: 4 years, OBC: 7 years, SC/ ST: 9 years
Check More Links:
|RRB Group D Result||Details|
|Railway Group D Admit Card||Details|
|Railway Group D Syllabus||Details|
|Railway Group D Salary||Details|
|Railway Group D Mock Test||Details|
|Railway Group D Cut Off||Details|
Application Fee Details
According to the statement made by Ministry of Railways, candidates of general category who have to pay Rs 500 as examination fees, will get Rs 400 back if they appear for the exam.
Reserved category candidates have to pay Rs 250, which will be fully refunded once they sit for the test. To get fee refunded, candidates have to submit details of their bank accounts online.
In order to apply for the Railway Group D Recruitment, candidates must deposit required application fee.
Mode of Payment
Applicants of reserved or unreserved categories can submit the required application fees through Internet Banking Or Debit/Credit Card.
Candidates can pay application fees through offline mode by submitting the SBI Bank Challan Payment in any branch of SBI or in any branch of computerized Post Office.
Railway Group D Jobs Emoluments Details
Shortlisted applicants for the against RRB ग्रुप डी Bharti will receive Rs. 18000/- as monthly salary plus other allowances admissible at that time.
The selection committee of the Railway Recruitment Board will soon conduct Computer Based Test and Physical Efficiency Test On scheduled date. Candidates who want to get appointed for the RRB Group D Notification must qualify all selection rounds.
Computer Based Test
Aspirants need to undergo a Computer Based Test on the specified date time and venue Have a look on the RRB Group D Syllabuswhich we have provided here;
Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM & HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Simple and Compound Interest, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
General Intelligence and Reasoning
Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level.
START NOW: General Science Quiz
General Awareness on Current affairs
in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subjects of importance.
Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)
- Should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down and
- Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
- Should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down and
- Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
Medical Standards For The RRC Group D Vacancies
How to Fill Railway Group D Application Form
In order to apply for the Railway चतुर्थ श्रेणी Notification, desirable applicants need to fill RRB group D application form with the help of here provided instructions.
Step-1 Visit to the Official Website
First of all, applicants should log on to the official site of organization that is www.indianrailways.gov.in to apply for the RRB Group D Recruitment.
Step-2 Select the Recruitment Tab
As you reach on the home page, take your cursor towards menu bar and select the ‘Recruitment’ tab.
Step-3 Choose the Suitable RRB
After that navigate the home page and follow “Zonal Railway Section” section and hit the appropriate link of Railway चतुर्थ श्रेणी Vacancy Notification:
Step-4 Go Through Apply Online
- RRB Group D Recruitment Notification will be displayed on your digital screen.
- Candidates are advised to read RRB चतुर्थ श्रेणी Notification carefully and then go for ‘Apply Online’ link.
Step-5 Fill RRB Registration Details
- Candidates, willing to apply for RRB Online Registration must fill the relevant details in Railway Group D application form.
- Enter your name, Date of Birth and Father’s name as per para 1.7 of General Instruction, Mother’s name, Aadhar number, State, SSLC/Matric Roll number, Year of passing SSLC/MATRIC, mobile number and email-id
Step-6 Upload Scanned documents JPEG format
- After that, upload the scanned images, signature and documents as per requirements.
- Candidate Photograph in color: JPEG image of size 20 to 50KB
- SC/ST Certificate (Only for candidates seeking free travel pass): JPEG image of size 50 to
- 100KB Scribe Photograph in color (Wherever applicable): JPEG image of size 20 to 50KB
Step-7 Press The ‘Submit’ Button
- Now, candidates should make payment of requisite of application fee.
- Check form at once and press “Submit” button after completion of Railway Group D Application Form and take the hard copy of it for further need.
More Links Related To RRB/ Railway
|RRB Sample Paper||Details|
|Railway Salary Package||Details|
|Career In Indian Railway||Details|
|RRB Exam Dates||Details|
|Railway Current Affairs||Details|
|Railway Exam Preparation Books||Details|
Document Verification and Empanelling of Candidates
- Based on the performance of candidates in the RRB CBT Test subject to their qualifying in PET, candidates will be called for document verification.
- In case of two or more candidates securing same marks, their merit position shall be determined by age criteria i.e., older person shall be given higher seniority.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their passing requisite Medical Fitness Test to be conducted by the Railway Administration, final verification of educational and community certificates and verification of antecedents/character of the candidates.
- Candidates may please note that RRBs only recommend names of the empanelled candidates and appointment is offered ONLY by the respective Railway Administrations.
Read Complete Details Of: RRB Group D Exam
Press Here: RRB Official Website
All significant details of RRB Group D Recruitment 2021-22 have been presented on this web page. Candidates willing to grab additional information may follow the above official links.