Through Samriddhi Scheme, SC/ST students have an opportunity to start their own enterprise after their education is completed. SC / ST Students have to apply online for the registration process first in order to design, launch and setting up their own business/start-ups.
All the details about Samriddhi Scheme such as eligibility, Duration of the Scheme, funding, documents required, application status etc is well provided in the below segment of this page.
Samriddhi Scheme Eligibility:
- AICTE approved Institutes / AICTE approved University Departments.
- Institute/University Departments must be in existence for at least ten years.
- Institutions should also have a good incubation centre & its activities happening for at-least 5 years.
- Institute must have minimum of 50 SC/ST students on an average on roll during last 3 years.
Duration of the Scheme:
The duration of the Scheme shall be for a period of 2 Years.
Limit of Funding:
Total funding of Rs.20 Lakh (of which Rs. 1 lakh/year shall be recurring grant).
Read Out: Samriddhi Scheme General Instructions
Documents Required for Beneficiary:
- Applicant’s Photo
- Proof of Residence
- Caste Certificate
- Ration Card Number / UID Number / PAN Card
- Copy of property document or rental agreement
Documents Required for Franchisor:
- Registered documents of the organization, entity or firm to be submitted
- Permanent Account number of Organization / TIN / GST – self-attested photocopy
- Chartered Accountant certified documents
- Self-certification that any Government Organization has never blacklisted entity
- Number of Franchisee/ Dealership proposed in Karnataka
Check Out Complete: Samriddhi Scheme Document
Terms and Conditions:
- AICTE will provide a limited one time financial assistance of Rs. 20 lakh.
- 2 lakh per startup will be given as seed money which is non-refundable.
- 2 lakh will be given to institute for meeting the expenditure.
Get Here: User Manual
How to apply for Samriddhi Scheme Application Form?
- Candidates can visit the official portal of AICTE i.e. www.aicte-india.org
- Under menu bar, press on ”Opportunities“ section, and visit on “For student” link.
- A new page will be opened up and on left side of the opened page, press on “Schemes” link.
- Go to “SAMRIDDHI – SCHEME FOR SC/ST STUDENTS FOR SETTING START-UPS “and read out complete details.
- Fill up the application form and submit it till closing date.
Press Here: AICTE Official Website
We the team of recruitmemtresult.com has mentioned complete details about Samriddhi Scheme. Individuals must go through it to gain complete knowledge of it.
Also Check Out: