SSC Selection Posts
Notification for SSC Selection Posts VII 2019 is going to be issued on 08-07-2019. Staff Selection Commission has decided to conducts Computer Based Test for SSC Phase VII on 14-10-2019 to 18-10-2019. Now, the commission has also declared SSC Selection Posts Phase VI Result. Candidates can check SSC Selection Posts VI Cut Off from this page.
SSC Selection Posts Phase-VI/2018 Result
Staff Selection Commission has released SSC Selection Posts Phase VI Result. The commission was organized Phase-VI/2018 Selection Post Examination for Graduation/ Higher Secondary/ Matriculation Level Vacancies. Applicants who had appeared in this exam and waiting for result can check SSC Selection Posts Phase VI Cut Off through this page.
SSC Selection Posts Phase VI Graduation Level Exam Result>> Check Here
SSC Selection Posts Higher Secondary Level Phase VI Exam Result>> Check Here
SSC Selection Posts Phase VI Matriculation Level Exam Result>> Check Here
Overview of SSC Selection Posts Phase VII Exam
- Exam Name: SSC Selection Posts Phase VII
- Conducting Body: Staff Selection Commission
- Releasing Date for SSC Selection Posts Phase VII Notice: 08-07-2019
- Last Date to Apply for SSC Selection Posts Phase VII: 27-07-2019
- SSC Selection Posts Phase VII CBT: 14-10-2019 to 18-10-2019 (CBE)
SSC Selection Posts
Essential Qualification for SSC Selection Posts VII
Required Age Limit for SSC VII Selection Posts
The minimum age limit to apply for the SSC Recruitment is 18 years. The candidate’s age should not be more than 30 years. Relaxation in age limit is given to reserved categories candidates. Check the below table to see the relaxation given by the government to different categories for SSC Selection Posts VII 2019:
|Category||Relaxation on Upper Age limit (Years)|
|Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved / General)||3|
Check Out All: SSC Jobs Notification
Application Fees for SSC Selection Post
Candidates have to submit the application fee through SBI Challan/SBI Net banking or through credit/Debit cards of all banks. Applications received without application fee shall be rejected.
- Male (General/OBC) – Rs. 100/-
- Females/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD – Free of Cost
Pay Scale for SSC Selection Post
Applicants who will be selected for Staff Selection Commission Phase VII Recruitment will get impressive amount of Rs. 5200-20200/- to 9300-34800/- with different Grade Pay as per post.
SSC Selection Posts VII 2019 Selection Process
The Staff Selection Commission authorities will shortlist the candidates for the CBT (Computer-based test) on the basis of application received. To get selected for the SSC Selection Posts VII Recruitment, candidates have to clear the SSC CBT Exam with more than the qualifying marks.
SSC Selection Post Examination Pattern
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Duration|
|A||General Intelligence||25||50||60 Minutes (Total)|
For VH/ OH (afflicted by Cerebral Palsy and locomotor disability wherein the dominant writing extremity is affected to the extent of slowing down the performance of the candidates). [Pl. see Para 12 (C) & (D) of notice].- 80 Minutes.
|C||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
|D||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
|There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.|
How to apply for the SSC Selection Posts VII Recruitment?
Candidates who wish to apply for the SSC Selection Posts VII vacancy must follow the below given steps:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission that is www.ssc.nic.in to apply for the SSC Phase VII Jobs Notification.
- On the middle of the page, you will see “Latest News” Section.
- From that section, select “Selection Posts (Phase-VII), 2019” link.
- A PDF File will be opened containing the SSC Selection Posts Phase-VII Exam Notification.
- Read the entire SSC Phase-VII Selection Posts notification carefully and see if you are eligible for the post.
- If you found yourself eligible for the SSC Selection Posts VII 2019, then hit on ‘Notices’ tab on top of the homepage.
- After that, press on suitable link to apply online for SSC Selection Posts Phase VII Exam.
- Now enter all the asked information carefully in the SSC Selection Posts Phase-VI Application form.
- Upload Scan copy of Photograph and Signature and make the Fee Payment.
- Hit on ‘Submit’ button after rechecking all the details in the SSC Selection Posts VI 2019 Application Form.
- Take a print copy of the application form for future reference.
SSC Official Website>> Press Here
|Releasing Date for SSC Selection Posts Phase VII Notice||08-07-2019|
|SSC Selection Posts Phase VII Online Application Last Date||27-07-2019|
|SSC Selection Posts Phase VII CBT||14-10-2019 to 18-10-2019 (CBE)|
Must Check: SSC Exam Calendar
To get more information about SSC Selection Posts VII 2019 Notification, you need to visit the Official Website. Dear candidates if you are satisfied with the above stated information of SSC Selection Posts 2019 VII 2019 details then you can bookmark this page. If you have any query then asks in comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top 10 SSC Coaching Classes||SSC Admit Card|
|SSC Result||Latest Recruitment|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Daily Job Updates|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News-Week Highlights|