NTA UGC NET Exam Pattern
Some new changes have been implemented in NTA UGC NET Exam Pattern. The exam participants can check the UGC NET marking scheme. There will be two papers including I and II and will be organize by the National Testing Agency.
NTA UGC NET 2020 Exam Pattern: Highlights
|Exam Name||UGC NET (University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test) 2020|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Level||PG level|
|Exam Mode||Online only|
|Category||NTA UGC NET Exam Pattern 2020|
|UGC NET 2020 Exam Date|
(Postponed- Due to COVID-19)
New Revised exam dates will be notified soon.
NTA UGC NET Exam Pattern
As per the latest notification, UGC NET Entrance Test consists of two rounds of objective type papers. Each paper has its different standard and difficulty level which increases from first to second round.
UGC NET Entrance Exam will be conducted in Online Mode. Exam will be held Single Session i.e. No break between Paper 1 & Paper 2. Total 150 questions will be asked in UGC National Eligibility Test.
- Question paper will include Objective Type Questions.
- Candidates have the choice to choose the medium of paper either Hindi or English.
- Choice for paper medium can be exercised at the time of filling the form.
- Each correct answer will carry 2 marks. NTA is not following negative marking scheme in UGC NET.
Exam Pattern Of UGC NET
|Paper(Single Session i.e. No break betweenPaper 1 & Paper 2)||Number of Questions (All are compulsory)||Marks||Duration|
Questions asked in Paper-I will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
Know More About UGC NET 2020:
For Person with Disability
- Thirty Minutes compensatory time will be provided separately for Paper-I and Paper-II.
- They will also be provided with the services of a scribe who would be a graduate in a subject other than that of the candidate. The faculty of scribe will be provided only to those persons who have disability 40% or more.
- UGC will also provide the Test Booklets of Paper-I & II in Braille along with usual Test Booklets as provided to other candidates.
- Those candidates who are not in a position to write in their own hand-writing can also avail these services by making prior request (at least one week before the date of UGC-NET) in writing to the Coordinator of the NET Coordinating Institution.
Read Out:How To Find Online Study Material
What Are The Major Change Made In UGC NET Exam Pattern?
The UGC NET 2020 examination is scheduled soon by NTA. Candidates who clear this examination are eligible for positions of Assistant Professors.
The major change made in the pattern of UGC NET Exam or NTA NET Exam Pattern is that now the board will conduct two papers in CBT Mode. This exam has to be now completed in 180 Mins Duration and no break will be provided between both the papers.
What after UGC NET 2020?
National testing Agency conducts national level exam named as UGC NET every year. Students after qualifying this test can apply for lecturer-ship in reputed universities or take admissions for PhD Programs in Net Coordinating Universities.
UGC NET Exam Pattern changed for Exam-Check:
To qualify NTA UGC NET 2020, aspirants must be aware of changed UGC NET Exam Pattern 2020 which is available on this page. The board has announced the revision of exam pattern and eligibility criteria in short notification.
Candidates who wish to appear or are going to apply for UGC NET Exam they can check UGC NET Exam Pattern 2020 which is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Press Here For: NTA UGC NET Official Website
Students we hope that above information will help you in understanding the new format of NTA UGC NET Exam Pattern 2020. It’s the time to accomplish your career goal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|
|Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying||How to Prepare for Written Exam|