UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment
To apply for UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment, candidates have to fill the application form before the last date. There are various vacancies of Assistant Teacher are available in the organization. Those who are concerned to apply for UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Bharti, have to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Highlights of UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Bharti:
|Organization name||UP Basic Shiksha Parishad|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Teacher|
|Number of vacancy||Various|
|Last date||Check Below|
UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment 2019
Q1: UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Assistant Teacher
Q2: What is the Eligibility Criteria for UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Jobs?
Only those candidates who have cleared their TET-2018 are eligible to apply for UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Jobs. Along with TET, candidates should also possess 10th, 12th, Graduation and BTC in relevant field from recognized board, university, or institute.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Q3: What is the Age Limit for UP Basic Shiksha Bharti?
Age of the candidates applying for UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Teacher Jobs shall be not less than 18 years and maximum age limit will be as per the norms of the organization. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the rules of Government of India.
Q4: What is the UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Salary Scale?
Candidates who get selected for UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Teacher Recruitment, they will be able to receive impressive amount of salary along with the perks and allowances as per the norms of the Uttar Pradesh Government.
Q5: Explain the UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Selection Procedure?
Only those candidates who have cleared their TET-2018 are eligible to apply for UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Teacher Recruitment. After that candidates have to appear for written examination which is going to be conducted by the selection authority.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Q6: Steps to apply for UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment 2019:
- First of all candidates who have essential eligibility criteria can apply for latest government jobs by visiting to the Official website of the organization that is upbasiceduparishad.gov.in.
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to choose suitable link for which they want to apply
- Now on reaching new page hit on that link and then read all the relevant details very carefully mentioned in the UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment Notification.
- After reading complete details choose suitable link to apply online.
- Fill Online Application Form with all the relevant details.
- Now upload all the documents/ certificates along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- After filling the online application form, recheck it again and hit on “Submit” button.
- Lastly take a print out of the form for further use.
Jobs in Teaching Sector (8000 Vacancies):- Check Now
Closing date to apply online: Updating Soon
UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Assistant Teacher Recruitment:
Candidates who are seeking for Latest Government Jobs they must apply for UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment 2019 through proper channel after satisfying eligibility norms.
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Council is inviting online applications from young and talented candidates to employ them at the vacant posts. Candidates can ensure their eligibility by visiting to the official website of the organization and then fill and submit online applications by following the procedure provided on this page before the last date.
Get Here: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Candidates can go through this Official Link to acquire further more details of UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Recruitment 2019. Candidates can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D or like this page on face book and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|