UP Ration Card List
As, you all know UP Ration Card List 2020 has been released now. Candidates can check their name at home online on the Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List. If any candidates name is not there in यूपी राशन कार्ड नई सूची, then they can also fill online application form by sitting at home only. Ration Card is a very necessary document that is issued by Government Of India to households as an identification purpose.
Under the National Food Security Act (NFSA), there are two types of ration card i.e.
- Priority Ration Card
- Antyodaya (AAY)
In Priority ration card, if any household is meeting the eligibility criteria as set by the state government, then each family member will get 5kg of food grains. UP Ration Card Antyodaya List is issued for ‘poorest of poor’ families and will be given 35kg of food grains.
Before NFSA act, राशन कार्ड is divided into three categories i.e.
- BPL (Below Poverty Line) – Card Color (Red)
- APL (Above Poverty Line) – Card Color (Blue)
- Antyodaya (AAY) – Card Color (Yellow)
In UP Ration Card APL List, households that are above poverty line will be given 15 kg of food grain. UP Ration Card BPL List includes the households that are below poverty line will be given 25-35 kg of food grain. In Antyodaya (AAY) राशन कार्ड, ‘poorest of poor’ households will receive 35 kilogram of food grains.
UP Ration Card
How to Download UP Ration Card Form / UP Ration Card Apply Online?
Candidates can check the new list of यूपी राशन कार्ड by going through the below provided steps:
Visit official website
- First of all, go to the official website of organization that is fcs.up.nic.in
Press on ‘NFSA’ link
- Now, you have to press “एन एफ एस ए” link that is given in menu bar.
- Further, from drop down list hit on “राष्ट्रीय खाद्य सुरक्षा अधिनियम (NFSA) की पात्रता सूची” link.
- On next page, National Food Security Act (NFSA) Eligibility List will appear.
Choose Appropriate District
- You can check UP Ration Card Suchi as per your district.
- Select the suitable district.
Choose Area (Block/Town)
- After selecting the district, choose rural/urban area.
Select Distributor Name (दुकानदार का नाम)
- Now, contenders can check their ration shopkeeper name and choose the category i.e. Antodaya/ Eligible household.
Search Your Name
- Once, you select the distributor name, a new page will be opened
- If you find your name in the list that means you are selected for ration card.
- Now press on ‘डिजिटाइज्ड राशन कार्ड संख्या’ and complete information like name, father name, mother name, caste, number of family members will appear.
Take a Print Out of UP Ration Card New List
- After that hit on “Digitized ration card” link. Finally ration card will be displayed on your screen.
- Download your ration card and take print out of it for future use.
Directly, Get Here: राष्ट्रीय खाद्य सुरक्षा अधिनियम(NFSA) की पात्रता सूची (District Wise)
UP Ration Card List FAQs
Q 1. Which documents and details are required to get new Ration Card?
- Photo of Family Head
- Voter ID Card No (must)
- Aadhar Card No (if available)
- Income Details of Every Member
- LPG connection Details
- Bank Account Details
- Ward Name and Number
- Name of Shopkeeper
Read Online Process: How to Change Address in Ration Card
Q 2. What is the Value of ration given in NFSA?
- Wheat: Rs 02.00 per kg
- Rice: Rs 3.00 per kg
- Coarse Grains: Rs 1 per kg
- Sugar: Rs 13:50 per kg
Q 3. How many days will takes to get ration card?
Ans. New ration card will be issued within 30 days from the date of application and correction of name in the ration will complete in three days.
Q 4. Can a single person apply for a ration card?
Ans. Yes, a single person whose is living alone for atleast one year separately in a residence can apply for a family card. He/She should satisfy all the documentary requirements as stated in the section on new family card applications.
Check Here: Steps to Download E Aadhar Card by Name
Commissioner, Food and Logistics Department, UP,
2nd Floor, Jawahar Bhawan, Lucknow (UP), 226001
- Toll Free Numbers: 1967
- Toll Free Numbers: 1800 1800 150
- Ration Card Application Form For Migrant Workers
- Ration Card Application Form (For Rural Areas)
- Ration Card Application Form (For Urban Area)
Significance of यूपी राशन कार्ड 2020:
Nowadays, any work cannot be done without a ration card like if you have to do any government work, it will require a ration card, and otherwise you cannot do any work. There are many people who are interested to know the UP Ration Card List 2020 District Wise. Here we have explained some easy steps and the direct official links through which they can check the latest ration card list.
Also Know: How To Apply Online For PAN Card
राशन कार्ड को दो सूचियों, APL & BPL में विभाजित किया गया है। परिवार का कोई भी सदस्य नए राशन कार्ड के लिए आवेदन कर सकता है। राशन कार्ड भरने की प्रक्रिया या तो ऑनलाइन की जा सकती है, या कोई भी व्यक्ति डिपो में जाकर फॉर्म भर सकता है। भारत में सभी के लिए राशन कार्ड होना अनिवार्य हो गया है। यहां हमने कुछ आसान चरणों और प्रत्यक्ष आधिकारिक लिंक के बारे में बताया है जिसके माध्यम से वे बीपीएल/ एपीएल कार्ड नई सूची की जांच कर सकते हैं।
In the comment box given below, candidates can write down their query about यूपी राशन कार्ड नई सूची and we will try to solve your queries soon and will try to give sufficient amount of information on this page.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|AP Ration Card||Tamilnadu Ration Card|
|Delhi Ration Card||West Bengal Ration Card|
|Jharkhand Ration Card||Rajasthan Ration Card|
|Kerala Ration Card||Odisha Ration Card Status|
|Telangana Ration Card||Gujarat Ration Card|
|Latest Current Affairs||Assam Ration Card|