UPSC Eligibility Criteria
Union Public Services Commission conducts numerous examinations every year like IAS, NDA, CDS, IFS, ESE. Exam aspirants must check UPSC Eligibility Criteria 2021 including qualification requirements, age limit etc to get eligible for UPSC exams. Read complete article about UPSC Eligibility Criteria carefully before apply.
|Institution||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam Name||IAS, NDA, CDS, IES, IFS & Others|
|Mode of Exam||Offline/ Online|
|UPSC Helpline Number||011-23381125 | 011-23385271|
UPSC Eligibility Criteria In Hindi
संघ लोक सेवा आयोग हर साल योग्य उम्मीदवारों से आवेदन आमंत्रित करता है ताकि ऐसे योग्य उम्मीदवार जो भारतीय प्रशासनिक सेवा के लिए उपयुक्त हैं उनको सरकारी विभागों ने नियुक्त किया जा सके| यदि आप स्वयं को योग्य मानते हैं तो आवेदन कर सकते हैं| यदि आप अपनी योग्यता जानना चाहते हैं तो आप इस पेज पर दी गयी जानकारी को ध्यान पूर्वक चेक कर लें|
UPSC Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to grab upcoming jobs in union public service commission must check UPSC Eligibility Criteria 2021 for the respective posts given below:
Participants must have the Nationality either
1) Citizen of India.
2) Citizen of Nepal.
3) Citizen of Bhutan.
- Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Candidate belonging to categories (b) (c), (d), and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Those candidates belongs to categories (b) (c), and (d) above will not be eligible for appointment to the Indian Foreign Service.
UPSC Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
UPSC IAS Eligibility Criteria 2021
Educational qualification for IAS is graduation from recognized university. Minimum age limit for IAS is 21 years. Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates. Candidates satisfying these conditions may apply for civil services exams IAS or IPS.
|IAS Eligibility Criteria||IAS Application Form|
|IAS Salary||Current Affairs for IAS|
|IAS Previous Year Papers||Best IAS Coaching in India|
|IAS Officer Salary||IAS latest Interview Questions|
|IAS Exam Books||IAS Cut Off|
|IAS Success Stories||IAS Exam Syllabus|
UPSC IFS Eligibility Criteria 2021
Union public service commission conducts Indian Forest Services (IFS) Exam. Follow UPSC Eligibility Criteria for IFS before apply.
- Educational Qualification: Graduate degree or its equivalent qualification
- Age: between 21-32 years
|IFS Application Form||IFS Question Paper|
|IFS Syllabus||IFS Admit Card|
|IFS Salary Structure|
Fill Here: UPSC Notification
UPSC CDS Eligibility Criteria 2021
Union public service commission conducts CDS 1 & 2 Exam to recruit candidates in three cadets that are Indian military, navy, army and air force. All these cadets are train together.
UPSC Eligibility Criteria for CDS:
- Educational Qualification:
- For air force: 12th standard form Physics and Mathematics along with a degree from esteemed institution or bachelor degree in engineering /technology.
- For Indian military: Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university
- For Officers Training: Graduate Degree from any esteemed university or institute or college
- For Indian Naval Academy: Engineering Degree from any recognized university or institute
- Age: 20-25 years
|CDS Eligibility Criteria||CDS Syllabus|
|CDS 2 Notification||CDS 1 Notification|
|CDS Study Material||CDS Cut Off|
|UPSC CDS Admit Card||CDS Answer Key|
|UPSC CDS 1 Result||UPSC CDS 2 Result|
UPSC NDA & NA Eligibility Criteria
Union public service commission conducts National Defence Academy and Naval Academy examination in two phases that is Phase I and Phase II. Candidate who wants to fill NDA & NA Application Form 2021 shall check UPSC Eligibility Criteria for NDA NA mentioned below:
- Educational Qualification: passed 12th class
- Age: Must born between 2nd July 1998 to 1st July 2001
|NDA Eligibility Criteria||NDA Application Form|
|NDA 1 Admit Card||NDA 2 Admit Card|
|NDA Officer Salary||NDA Exam Pattern|
|UPSC NDA 2 Result||UPSC NDA 1 Result|
|NDA Syllabus||NDA Cut Off|
UPSC IES Eligibility Criteria 2021
Engineering Services Examination (IES/ESE) is conducted by Union Public Service Commission to hire job seekers in Indian Engineering Services (IES). UPSC is seeking for eligible candidates satisfying UPSC Eligibility Criteria for IES/ESE to fill the vacant post of CE, ME, EE and ETE.
- Educational Qualification: Graduation degree in Engineering
- Age: 21 to 30 Years
|UPSC IES ESE Admit Card||IES Answer Key|
|UPSC IES Result||IES Previous Year Question Papers|
|IES Admit Card||IES Exam Details|
|IES Salary||IES Preparation Books|
UPSC CAPF AC Eligibility Criteria 2021
To fill up Assistant Commandant Post, Union Public Service Commission conducts LDCE in CAPF. Candidates have to pass from two stages that is written test and personality test/personal interview for selection. Check UPSC Eligibility Criteria for CAPF AC before apply.
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- Age: 20 to 25 Years
|UPSC CAPF AC Answer Key||UPSC CAPF AC Result|
|UPSC CAPF Recruitment||CAPF Syllabus|
UPSC CMS Eligibility Criteria 2021
Combined Medical Services Examination is conducted to recruit productive candidates to fill the vacant post of medical officer in different government department. Check UPSC Eligibility Criteria for CMS before filling Registration Form.
- Educational Qualification: MBBS Degree
- Age: Maximum 32 Years
|UPSC CMS Notification||UPSC CMS Cut Off|
|UPSC CMS Admit Card||UPSC CMS Result|
|UPSC CMS Answer Key||CMS Syllabus|
UPSC 2021 Category wise Age Limit and Number of Attempts:
|SC/ST||37 Years||No bar|
|PH (Blind, Deaf,|
|42 Years||GEN/OBC= 9|
SC/ST= No bar
|J & K Domicile||GEN=37 Yrs,|
OBC= 40 Yrs,
disabled from duty.
Physical Standard Test (PST):
Educational information has provided above for NDA & CDS according to UPSC Eligibility Criteria. For NDA and CDS Examination there are some physical standards. These physical standards are described below:
Candidate must follow these physical requirements in daily routine to grab government sector job:
- Running: 2 to 4 Km. in 15 minutes
- Pushups & Sit-ups: Minimum 20 each
- Chin ups: Minimum 08
- Rope Climbing: 3 to 4 meters
Teeth, Ear, Nose and Throat Conditions:
- Candidate should have natural teeth with 14 dental points. Candidate who is suffering from severe pyorrhea shall get rejected.
- Hearing of the applicants should be normal
- Forced whisper at a distance of 610 cms in a quiet room will be clear to the candidates.
- Applicants have not disease in ear, nose and throat in past or present.
- Candidate should be physically and mentally fit.
UPSC Eligibility Criteria 2021
Union public service commission conducts various competitive examinations every year to recruit captivated and eligible candidates to fill the vacant post in various departments. So candidates who are going to apply for Union public service commission exams must ensure their eligibility criteria first.
Various exams like Civil Service/ IAS/ CDS, NDA, IES, ISS, ESE, CMS, etc are being conducted by Union public service commission. Most of these exams are tough to crack. So only those candidates are advised to apply who satisfy eligibility norms. Check UPSC Eligibility Criteria for all UPSC exam.
Any candidates, who want to apply for any of the above given posts, should satisfy UPSC Eligibility Criteria 2021 For any other relevant details aspirant may go to Official Website.
More Important Link Related to UPSC
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Syllabus|
|UPSC Online Application Status||UPSC Books|
|UPSC Answer Key||UPSC Result|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Recruitment|