WB Health Recruitment
You can apply for various Vacancies under WB Health Recruitment 2021 through this page. West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has issued the job notification of Medical Technologist & FTMO posts at its official website. Check eligibility and attend walk-in interview on scheduled dates.
Rapid Points for WB Health Recruitment
- Conducting Body: Department of Health & Family Welfare, West Bengal
- Post Name: Medical Technologist & FTMO
- No. of vacancies: Various
- Walk-in Date: Check Below
WB Health Recruitment
WB Health Vacancy Distribution
- Medical Technologist
Which Qualifications are required for WB Health Openings?
- Medical Technologist: Higher Secondary with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Two Years Diploma in Perfusion Technology (DPFT) from any Institution recognized by the Govt. of WB.
- FTMO: MBBS from any recognized university affiliated by MCI
You Can Find More: Jobs By Qualification
What are the upper Age Limits?
- Medical Technologist: 40 years
- FTMO: 65 years
What will be Per Month Salary Package?
- Medical Technologist: Rs. 25,000/-
- FTMO: Rs.60,000/-
Press Here: WB Health Careers Link
What will be the selection process of all the vacant post?
Appliers are required to go through the walk-in interview session for the selection process which will be conducted by authorized selection committee of the organization.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
How can I Apply for WB Health Recruitment?
- Log in to the official website: www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Hit the “Recruitment” tab available at the left side.
- Search the suitable link as per their choice:
“Walk in Interview for the post of Medical Technologist (CC)”
“Walk in Interview for the post of FTMO”
- Read all the instructions mentioned in the selected notification.
- If you are eligible as per the requirement then download the application and attend the walk-in Interview.
Walk-in Address for Medical Technologist:
Office Of The MSVP,
Medical College & Hospital,
Walk-in Address for FTMO:
CMOH Office, Zilla Swasthya Bhawan,
Saratpally, Midnapur Town,
- Walk-in Interview Date for Medical Technologist: 25-01-2021 at 11:00 am
- Walk-In Interview Date For FTMO: 27-01-2021 at 10:30 am
Find More: Latest Jobs in West Bengal
WB Health Recruitment Notification 2021:
Before attending Walk in Interview for the post of Medical Technologist & FTMO, candidates need to go through the official notification that is circulating over its official site and ensure their eligibility as that with the requirements and other terms and conditions of the organization.
Department of Health & Family Welfare have invited applications on its web portal so that candidates can easily apply for the vacant posts of their choice.
Check Here: Latest Recruitments
Bookmark our web portal to get all the latest updates and notifications regarding WB Health Recruitment 2021.