With an intention to offer admissions to Management Programs across India, XAT 2021 is conducted by XLRI- Xavier School of Management on behalf of XMRI. XAT 2021 Notification has been released now. Let’s check out XAT Exam Date & Other Details here.
XLRI XAT 2021 Updates
XAT 2021 Online Registration is commenced now for the interested candidates from 12th September 2020 and will ends up on 30th November 2020.
|Exam Name||Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)|
|Conducting body||XLRI Jamshedpur|
|Exam type||National Level Post-Graduate exam|
|Purpose of Test||Qualifying Test for admission|
to XLRI and 150+ B-schools
|Start Date of XAT Online Registration||12th September 2020|
|XAT Last Date||30th November 2020|
|XAT Admit Card Release Date||From 20th December 2020 onwards|
|XAT Exam Date||03rd January 2021|
9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|XAT Result||31st January 2021|
|XAT Score Card||Download between January 31 and March 31, 2021.|
Get Here: XAT 2021 Bulletin
Read Out: XAT 2021 Prospectus
XAT 2021 Notification
|XAT Cut offs||2017||2018||2019||2020|
|XAT Cut offs||2017||2018||2019||2020|
Check Now: MBA Entrance Exams
The scoring pattern of XAT makes it difficult for students to score beyond this point. Because +1 mark is awarded for each correct answer and -0.25 marks is deducted for every wrong answer. It is anticipated that a score of 34 marks in XAT may lead to 95 high percentile.
The XAT cutoff for XIMB usually stays above 90 percentile. Below given is the last year’s XAT cutoff. Candidates are informed that Previous Year XIMB XAT cutoff was Around 92+ percentile.
Check Here: List Of Top MBA Colleges in India
There will be no age criteria for XAT
Candidate should have the bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university. The duration of the graduation programme should be three. You may also apply if you are in the final year of graduation.
Foreigners and NRI:
Foreigners and NRIs with valid GMAT scores are also eligible for taking admission in XLRI or other associated institutes.
Check More Links Related To XAT
|XAT Syllabus||XAT Previous Year Question Papers|
|XAT Result||XAT Answer Key|
|XAT Admit Card||XAT Exam Pattern|
|XAT Cut Off|
To apply for XAT Notification, candidates need to follow below given simple steps:
Step1: XAT Login
- Visit the XAT Official Website that is www.xatonline.in for XAT Online Application Form.
- Follow suitable link regarding XAT Notification.
- Read XAT Details very carefully and ensure eligibility from XAT Exam Notification.
- Eligible candidates need to go for “Login” by entering the asked details.
- After the completion of login procedure, candidates need to fill XAT Form with complete details.
Step2: XAT Registration
- New users need to create a new account with your personal E-mail Id.
- After the completion of registration procedure, candidates will get receive XAT ID and registration link.
- You need to go for login by entering the received ID and password.
Step3: XAT Online Form
- Fill XAT Application form in correct manner with complete details.
- Enter all required details such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Category and Phone Number, qualification and others.
- Select the exam center and upload the scanned images of photograph & signature and pay your application fee through online or offline mode.
- Press submit button to record entire details filled in Xavier Aptitude Test Application Form.
- Take a printout of XAT Application Form for future need.
Apply Online: XAT Registration Link
|Events||Registration Fee||Course Fee|
(for each course)
|Without Late Registration Fee||Rs 1750/-||Rs 300/-|
|Late Registration Fee||Rs 2050/-||Rs 500/-|
Mode of Payment
Online: Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Offline: You should need to download the Challan Form and visit nearest IDBI Bank and make the payment. OR Make a DD made from any bank in favour of “XLRI JAMSHEDPUR” payable at JAMSHEDPUR.
|XLRI Jamshedpur||Xavier School of Management|
|SPJIMR Mumbai||SP Jain Institute of Management & Research|
|IMT Ghaziabad||Institute of Management Technology|
|TAPMI Manipal|| T A Pai Management Institute|
Xavier Institute of Management, XIMB
|GIM Goa||Goa Institute of Management|
|SIMSR Mumbai|| K J Somaiya Institute of|
Management Studies And Research
|BIMTECH Greater Noida||Birla Institute of Management Technology|
|LIBA Chennai|| Loyola Institute of Business Administration|
L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management
Development & Research
- Business Management (BM)
- Personnel Management and Industrial Relations (PMIR)
- General Management Program (GMP)
- Global MBA
- PGDM etc
Stage I: Shortlisted on the Basis of XAT Cut Off
Stage II: Written Ability Test
Stage IV: Final Merit List
- Mode of Examination: Computer Based ( Online Mode)
- Question Types: MCQ ( Multiple Choice Questions)
- Examination Timing: The total duration of the XAT exam will be 205 Minutes.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
- For non- attempted questions more than 12, there will be a negative marking of 0.05 marks
|Sections||Total Number of|
|English Language and|
|General Knowledge||25||35 min|
Applicants applying for Xavier Aptitude Test should know about type of questions asked in the exam. On the basis of previous years’ question papers, there are several topics that are covered in XAT Exam Syllabus.
- Wiley’s ExamXpert XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test)
- Verbal Ability & Comprehension for XAT
- Jabbing the XAT Mock Tests & Solved Papers
- XAT (Solved Papers)
- Target XAT (Past Papers + 5 Mock Tests)
- Gather all XAT Study material such as complete XAT syllabus as well as XAT exam pattern.
- Use the best XAT books and study materials to prepare well for exam.
- Practice previous year question papers and sample papers.
- Make a time-table for preparation and allot proper time to each topic.
- Recognize your strong and weak sections and study accordingly.
- Make a habit of solving XAT Previous Year Papers as you will become familiar with the questions that will come in exam.
Agra, Ahmedabad, Aurangabad City (Maharashtra), Allahabad, Ambala, Amravati, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Berhampur, Bhatinda, Bhilai Nagar, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bokaro Steel City, Chandigarh/Mohali, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi-NCR, Dhanbad, Dibrugarh, Durgapur/Asansol, Ernakulam, Gandhinagar, Goa, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hooghly, Hubballi(Hubli), Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Kurnool, Kurukshetra, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysuru(Mysore), Nagpur, Nashik, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Roorkee, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Siliguri, Surat, Thiruvananthapuram Tiruchirappalli, Tirupathi, Tiruvallur, Udaipur, Udupi Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Warangal.
All those candidates who are going to appear in Xavier Aptitude Test can download their XAT Hall ticket from here. We have provided the direct link of XAT Exam Admit Card at the above section. You will be able to check XAT Call Letter when it will be issued.
Appearing candidates in the XAT Exam will be able to check their qualifying status as well as percentile before the declaration of result with the help of answer key. XLRI will also offer the facility to file objections and challenge the answer key of XAT for candidates. To raise objections, candidates must write to firstname.lastname@example.org
After the commencement of XAT Exam, individuals may download their Xavier Aptitude Test Results. Link of XAT Exam Results has been provided at the above section of this page. Candidates, qualify after the declaration of XAT Test Results will participate in GD or PI.
Press Here: XAT Official Website
Candidates can grab more details regarding XAT 2021 by going through the official portal easily.